Friday, October 12, 2012

Well. Sometimes I do blog about life.

this is one of those "way after the actual event" blog posts. Because I just have not blogged for so long, this is just what you get. I thought I'd come back with something really great, you know? But how about just a bunch of regular random stuff instead?

So. Gabe had a pretty sweet beard.


 We made a happy little swing that all three boys can fit on if they're careful.

and this is about the only documentation of our fun halloween costumes from last year. Because apparently the camera was on video instead of picture. But oh well.  It was really fun to be Peter Pan and Captain Hook and the Lost boys.  And my cousin Brady hopped in to be John.  Good times.  Stay tuned for next year where I will finally blog about this year.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment